Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feels good.

I started on a good note today. Wasn't late to send Dad off, I got my usual morning texts from the Boy(its always fun to read), Mum called to say she felt better & I shamelessly admitted I prayed for her well-being during prayers last night(thereafter, I thanked Allah & was smiling all to myself ever since), Uncle bought me porridge(too spicy though) and best of all, I woke up early! I mean look at the time, its only 8:34 am! Usually around this time, I would force my legs to rush up the elevator to catch the train. Not today though, exam starts at 2, so I still have some time to SWOT(look, a new word! LOL). I feel a lack of proportion though, I have yet to iron my clothes (never too prissy about what I wear anyway. tsk!), packed my bags, wash my hair .. see, these are the mandatory everyday stuffs I need to fulfill before I feel wholly complete. Sounds a little too much, I think so too.

Okay now I'm feeling sleepy. Whattheheck. Porridge, I blame you! I feel sleepy every time I'm done eating, WHYYYYYY? ):

No comments: