Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Am I back?

The urge to blog has haunt me for a few days now. Truth to be told, I kinda miss blogging and expressing my thoughts (even at the tiniest issues). Most probably, the main possible reason to this entry is - I'm at my wits end, trying and working hard to portray my sentiment to those who read, and at the same time perfecting my English (ridiculous thinking there). Seriously, if only i could swiftly convey my thoughts to english words, i'd call myself a genius. I'm nowhere near there of course. Sigh.

Now that aside, I'm suppose to be studying, memorizing, revising, whatever you call it .. but here I am squirming in my seat, blogging. Albeit the fact that I am suppose to get myself ready for exam tomorrow, I'm here spending a wee bit of my time to satisfy my urge. These are the things I'd do to keep the peace in my mind - which includes sacrificing my precious time.

I promised myself this would be a short one. Im in a huff, im annoyed.. is this what coffee does to you? I thought I was suppose to feel the caffeine-rush/excitement? I reckon myself having a hard time sleeping tonight. Oh damn, I just dumped myself in hell.


No comments: