Sunday, November 07, 2010


Your voice.

I think Day 1 went fine, i didnt mourn that much like i predicted i would. just got off the phone with Sufi. minus the fact that each min could cost up to $1, i'd prefer to ignore the latter. besides, a good night talk is all i need, right now. i hope the next 20 days will be just as good, maybe even better.

The weather is totally acceptable, by me. Singapore feels and look good with this kind of weather. not to mention i'd rather be in bed than completing my 2 sets of notes, i have to believe sometimes sleep deprivation can do good. so ill keep myself discipline for next few hours. cept' if only this swivel chair im seating on can be a lil more comfy. grr.

School tomorrow. the usual routine continues. ive saved some sleeping time by preparing earlier; got my clothes ironed (i wish i had perfect-fit boots to go with what i'll be wearing tmr), and my bag packed (i've decided to make full use of the variety of bags i bought on impulse and got chunked aside, feels like ive wasted dollars buying them, so this is the only way to make me feel better).

Im contemplating - should i get to sleep or keep on revising? didnt i just mention i would keep myself disciplined?
i should.

No comments: