Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have nothing, if I dont have you.

I love bloggers who have the tendency to update their blog(preferably daily) more frequent than I do, because I dont. lol. Sure I repeat this a thousand times, but I really, personally love reading blogs, because these are the mediums that inspires. I envy perfect lives, wealth, fashion, beauty, but I'll get back to my usual state once Im done gushing about others, which is good, because I know my grounds. Of course there are days I wish these bloggers could talk lesser or more, but all in all, they are so good at expressing themselves. Can you already sense the jealousy in me?

Another thing is, there is certainly something isnt right about my eye-sight these days, poor and blurrish vision is taking over me. Squinting aint cool & I'm not used to donning my geeky black glasses everywhere I go. Guess I have to endure then.

Alright then, back to revising. 1 & a half hour UT tomorrow. I CAN DO THIS!

Song of the day ; I have nothing - Whitney Houston (Jessie J cover).

No comments: