Wednesday, June 09, 2010

what you made up from the sky.

i was 'forced' by my Love, to finish up my school assignments. haha. for 'my own good' nevertheless, cos ive been dreading to finish it up for the past few days already. main reason - 'i damn lazy laa, tomorrow i will finish it up okay'. comes tomorrow, my word document hasnt been editted(yet again). and today, i think Sufi just cant take it no more. as soon as i sent him this ;

'hi baby, i rest dulu kay while waiting for my nasi goreng ikan bilis...'

he gave me a call to push me forward and finish up my work asap. he sounded serious. for a moment, i was dumbfounded, and throughout the convo, i only aswered 'okay, ill do it now..' then .. when he got to know i dont feel kinda easy rushing with my work, he assured me that i will do well and that he's not forcing. he has been reminding me every night and along came words of encouragement. so, how could i possibly not be taken in? and yes, so here i am (oh erm, put aside blogging this for a moment) trying really hard to get it over & done with.

seriously, wish me luck. cos im already feeling extremely sleepy.

No comments: