Monday, June 07, 2010

3 items to start off with ..

So as to start off with the make-up passion of mine, mum bought me a...

True Match concealer, Loreal.
Lash Prism Mascara, Silkygirl.
Maybelline limited edition BB cream.
first off, ive been dying to get myself a concealer for awhile now. yes. there's not very much to conceal on my face though, probably because i only use make up whenever i have the mood to(?). so yes, ive only gotta cover up some very tiny pimple scars that are countable. erm haha! i didnt have to have one actually, when i come to think of it. but i just like applying it. unbelievable but yes. ive been raving about cosmetic products for awhile now, but ive only used it for a few times(i mean, those that i have with me before mum FINALLY decides to buy me more, she knows im 'not' going to use as much anyway, so yeah-.-). i like the clean effect after applying the true match concealer on my face.

im not a 'Mascara Girl'. i know there are many girls out there who cant leave their homes without applying mascara. as for me, i am very clumsy/silly/pretty rough. my eyes are one of my most sensitive features. i teared instantly whenever i apply eye make up (especially those below my eyelids) and i tend to rub my eyes whenever i wanted to and without concerning if i had something on it (eg ; eyeliner). ill just got straight to rub it. and then when i realised i got my eyeliner on, ill flipped! ill ask whoever's with me to see if i smudged my eyeliner, but of course i already did. too late to regret. this is how i always am. but this time, since mum already bought me one, ill try to take better caution not to spoil my whole make up. i really have to. but i wouldnt suggest you to buy Lash Prism, possibly if you found or already own one that is better than this, stick to it. the 'brush' is pretty thin and youve gotta repeat your motion a couple of times.

Finally, a BB cream. i've never used one of this either. i have no idea what it is, or what is it used for. how dumb. but, when i was walking around in the store a few days back, i found this, read the uses of it and decided to give it a try. but what i like most about this product is that, i can cover up my blemishes. ive got lots of them, to tell you the truth. and so, it is only right to own one of this.

good buys. definitely gonna be the essential need before leaving home. not only i'll feel better with make up on, these products have their own individual benefits too (eg; SPF sunblocks, whitening effect, moisturising). worth my momma's money!

No comments: