Thursday, April 08, 2010

right now, a kiss and a hug will suffice.


I have a couple of random thoughts going on in my brain, now.

Am exchanging pretty lengthy texts with Sufi who's in Brunei, right now. yes, you got that right. for ten full days. i wasnt able to send him off, (which btw his mum asked for me. heh!), as if that wasnt bad enough, i also didnt present him with any send-offs gift or whatsoever. instead, he gave me one(!) - a golden snake bangle (which i initially wanted to buy so bad, but he said "no!" to. why? cos, 'it wasnt worth my penny"). why thank you Cupcake, for every single thing you did for these past few days<333.


Apart from that, i have to proudly admit, i am doing perfectly fine right now(after very much self-persuasion though). despite waking up early in the morning for work, with nothing to look forward to( =Sufi's morning texts), i managed to do quite a good job in the store. its nice to know, saturday would be my final working day.


Somehow, without the realisation of it, i miss tumblring. or in simple words - going online. the free data bundle entitled to my phone is not sufficient enough for me to surf different pages all at the same time. i am not oblige to enter many tabs at one go. the screen is either to small or typing on touchscreen is a hassle. not that i regret buying The Phone(cos i pay half the monthly bill = lesser money for shopping), but .. i just need something fully working, something i could depend on at the peakest moment. true enough, i can never be decently satisfied with anything i own, and i think that trait needs a change. i could make it work. i think.

I have the itch of having braces before school reopens, but..


me: excuse me, how much do i have to pay if i wanna put braces on?
her: $4000 onwards (:

Totally diminish the level of my temporary excitement (i actually visuallised myself having braces on along with black geeky specs. heh). how ive regretted not accepting mum's-super-willing offer many many years back when she saw my vamp tooth. but back then, braces are not the 'in' thing yet. ): just not my luck.

I would gladly watch a meteor shower (if there's any) alone, anytime now. some lovin' for God's Greatest world beauty and nature. (Alhamdulillah(: Ayah can walk on his own w/o relying on his walking stick anymore, just need a lil more practise tho.)

at present several drops of sweat are rolling down my cheeks & i dont understand why. is it the weather or just me. oh yeah, i think i need to take a bath. HEK!

toodles.

p/s: 10 more days. SOOP! meet your Cikgu Bedah next Sunday okay. MUST!
p/p/s : oh, & did i tell you i spent the whole 2 hours with Mai & Nard last week? it isnt enough tho. ):


No comments: