Sunday, April 04, 2010

sigh.

upon boarding the bus. i receive a call...

him : hey baby.
me : hi? (:
him : i miss you already. i promise you this will be the first & the last time you'll be going home by yourself after being out with me. i dont like it this way.
me : aww thats really sweet baby. ill be fine. ill take good care on my way home alright. just have fun with your friends(:

apparently, there was a last min call from his SM friends for a reunion meet up. i dont want to stop him from going, cos seriously - i already got pretty pissed trying to find him in many SM pictures but to no avail. & its been awhile since he last had a casual meet up with his school friends. i (maturely) decided to 'release' him from my clutch (HAHA) and get home by myself (which is the first & pure rarity). actually, to think of it. im big enough to travel on my own. haha. really. it was a tough decision, not for me but him. he said too many "alah, tak biase la you balik sorg sorg." haha. but i got home safe & sound. slept immediately as soon as i called to tell him that im home. yes, i was thaaaat tired.

& you must know, its finally a day off from work for me. to be honest, work is a dread. finally, tmr will be my last week working. ive earned a fair amount of salary(i guess). just enough to pay half of my phone bills and shop for school clothes. so yeah, i think thats.. okay. okay not exactly. i think one can never be satisfied of anything they own.

its already 730pm, & my phone is still silent.

No comments: