Monday, April 12, 2010

ANNOYING.

humai called me 'annoying' cos i cant stop going to 'someone's' profile. haha! i cant stop getting jealous when there's nothing to be jealous about. seriously. actually, i find myself somewhat dumb to have done so(Sufi will definitely agree with this). but i will not stop. haha. im so used to it(:

again, i think my eyesight is failing. im having blur visions every now & then. & its frustrating. i have to blink my eyes several times to get to see things clearly. i need to get a new pair of specs, but i have no idea when? -.-

oh & i just got back from Malacca, my aunt's house. its very heartwarming, as usual. i went shopping at Dataran Pahlawan after successful persuasions. but there's nothing to buy in the end-.- i bought a few useless stuffs tho. i thought maybe i need to use up at least A 50ringgit.

on our last day there, we made a pit stop at a pharmacy before driving home, & i found what ive always wanted from the store. this...


yes, full Garnier light skincare set. uhhuh. they're selling at almost the same price as in here in sg, but i bought it still cos, 'malaysian ringgit dont mean a thing' when i was there. really. sgd means alot, & ive always tried to save so i would still have some money the next day. pathetic. whatever. im glad i bought myself a full skincare products. trust me. i can be a bit boyish at times. oh i just remembered this..

dad: pergilah pakai bedak(make up) sikit adik.
me: for what, tak payah lah. malas tau.
dad: eh eh, perempuan ape mcm ni? dengan muke masai mcm tu.
me: alaa, da malam lagi pon. tkde org nk tgk(:
-
you see. hopeless daughter uh this one. but seriously, i cant be bothered with make up AT TIMES. even with the boyfriend, i would ask him the occasional question 'are you okay with me not wearing make up?' but of course he doesnt mind. really. he did admit he would like to see me with make up on sometimes, & thats the reason i dressed myself well on occasional dates. yes, occasionally only. i dont carry a bag full of cosmetics with me. actually i dont even have a bag to fit one-.-

on a second thought, i dont really like to wear make up cos, i dont like to wash my face when i get back home. yes, i will reach for my bed straight. i dont like to shower at night. uhhhuh i admit. & i will keep wondering the whole night if my face will turn ugly with pimples as soon as i woke up, & it sure did :/ therefore, the few reasons i bought this set are 1) this skincare product will help lighten my skin(ive been longing to have a fair skin). 2) im a girl, i need to start caring for my skin. 3) ive been eyeing for it, so i need to make myself feel good that they will work for me. HEH!

oh! Sufi just texted. (he's still in Brunei, & the cost for roaming calls & texts are fucking expensive la! expect me to hear lesser from him the next few days). i need to go. i need to wash my face first. SEMANGAT!

No comments: