Monday, March 08, 2010

i promise you, im gonna spend a day in front of you.

i am loving the scent of my hair. mum just massaged Safi's olive oil to it, & wow. kinda reminisced those younger days where mum would pull me out of bed to get me seated down straight, & tug on my hair, massaging my scalp. the reason to my used to be thick hair, revealed. olive oil is good for your scalp. it kinda makes the whole hair growing thing healthier. & yes, it is even recommended on Seventeen magazine by Singapore's most popular hair stylist - to put on olive oil to your scalp 20 mins before you start shampooing. it'll help to moisturise your strands, in a way. did you realise, im trying really hard to care so much more for my hair? well yes, apparently, in the life of Fini, hair starts to fall more & more, day after day, it scares me. so im actually making an effort to keep it healthy, the easy way, ( & maybe cheaper too.)

im currently watching blair's everyday make up/hair tutorials on Youtube. she's amazing. the idea, we dont really have to go to that extent to make ourselves look good, has always been applied in her video. call me one proud subcriber.


totally one of my favourites. (:

No comments: