Wednesday, January 13, 2010


today. im willing to take the challenge. i dare myself to work hard. stop stoning. stop side tracking. stop running out of class when the faci said 'go'. finish up the 'worksheet' questions on time. FOCUS. listen when the faci is cockking. FOCUS. concentrate. look at the big screen, not MY laptop screen. FOCUS. question or answer faci when asked. FOCUS!

yeah. need to change. i hibernate in class, did you know? i daydream alot. like countless. like every single moment. and stop. look around. and start daydreaming again. and i heard day dreaming is bad. im sure it is. i might gonna stop that too.

throughout this whole 2 weeks after new year, have i carried out atleast A 2010 resolution? let me see. no wait, i cant see a thing, cos ive yet to write down my 'new' year resolutions even. what a noob. 'if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.' have you heard of that saying? as cliche as it already is, i manage to believe in it. well, its true aint it. im gonna start noting it down and applying them in my daily life. maybe ill tell you soon?

i have been disappointed in myself for awhile now, till this freaking day. before i started RP, i promised myself to join a sporty CCA since im in the sport oriented course. since i havent had the chance to. i would love to be in one. i might not have that very much interest in sports. but till now, i havent find myself in any. its either im not a good sportwoman, i have no stamina, or many other reasons that shall not be told. there are always things thats stopping me. i might just gonna agree with Sufi and a few of my mates, to call myself a 'loser'. i chose to let things stop me. i chose to surrender and surpasses it. not much of a winner i thought i am. and thats when paranoia comes in. i need to stop being paranoid, at all times. optimist is the word.

am i too free? i thought i told myself to FOCUS? just so you know, if there's no updates here, do check my tumblr, cos its possibly updated every day. thanks guys(:

No comments: