Sunday, December 13, 2009

a quick update before i go on a mad revising on entrepreneurship mod. -.- today, me & family attended my 'nephew's' wedding at CCK. considering dad's side consist of more girls than boys, so when a man is about to go up the dais, its kind of special. kakaks even pulled me to join them to go over to the girl's side. which i RARELY joined in. the girl's side has lots of entry 'barrier's'. but it was okay, overall. oh God, i need to get lots of things done! ive got to get ready for school(oh damn at the thought of everyday outfits..), ive got to finish up revising before Sufi calls. wait, i can do it, i get myself organised really well. im gonna get everything done, on time. and to my ladies, wednesday outing ON! :D

picture of the day.
the rest of the pictures at Multiply.

No comments: