Sunday, December 06, 2009

a new edition to the family.

just the other day your mummy showed me her ball of a tummy.
just the other she showed me those awful stretch marks.
just the other she placed my hand on her tummy to feel your movement.
just the other day your mummy said, "ill make him call you Auntie Fini, & your bf Uncle Sufi"
just the other day she walked around with heavy breathes, even when it was such a short dist.
just the other day she told me, you're her next biggest responsibility.
now,
welcome to the world
Muhammad Hairiz Rafeqi Bin Haidir!
make sure you'll call me 'Auntie' and not 'bibik' like your elder cousins Danni & Aqiil okay!
if not, ill bite your chubby cheeks.
cant wait to see you:D
congratulations Kak Yana & Abang Hai!
oh, one more little one on the way.
a few more days to go Kak Wynn & Abang Azhar.
quick! so i can buy 2 in 1 present!
HAHA NOT!
suddenly i feel so old. that's nothing new actually, i have over a hundred nephews & nieces under my 'wings'. you two december babies are the special add-ons to the family.
what's more can i ask for?
:D
All Praises To Allah(:

No comments: