Monday, December 07, 2009

friends? i apologise truly.

my mind is not in class, hence i wasnt paying my full attention on entrepreneurship module, throughout. i have many things nesting in my head. apart from missing Baby more than usual, i miss my friends, namely Humai, Nard & Soya. yes, surprisingly Soya is in the list. just the other day i dreamt of all three. to the 3 of you, i apologise i have been missing out, i've been a little cooped up in my own world. as you know, my life in these recent days, is a total reverse from before. and trust me, IT SUCKS BIG TIME! i want my freedom i use to own, the freedom i use to grip.

i hate the fact that i NEED and DID to follow everyone's suit but they cant follow mine.
i hate the fact i have to depend on so many rules.
i hate the fact that people are just being unfair.
i hate the fact that i can never have my final say now.
i hate the fact that my way of life has changed!

i just wanna be alone. but when the right time comes, i need Baby, my girlfriends to be there and hear me rant. i weeped myself to sleep last night, i wanna be alone but at the same time, i need to talk to someone too.

i hate this. i hate this. i hate this.

No comments: