Wednesday, December 02, 2009

MY MUM IS HELL CUTE, I TELL YOU.

alright, so first. i need to say my mum doesnt text neither did she know how to.

so if youve followed what ive tweeted. someone i know is actually selling me her dslr at 700. by which when i told mum, she said "why never say your budget 500 sekali?"-.-

so i TRIED texting her...

'ibu, if 500 can?'

10 minutes later... (TEN!)

'ok. pakal duit fini'

no fullstop no nothing. 'PAKAL?!' SOME MORE! hahahaha. bloody hell. i thought she asked my brother to reply me. but when i called to reassure, she said it was her. I LOL-ED!!! & she laughed at herself too.

"were you the one who replied me just now?"

"ya. what? cannot ah? ibu pon nk try try."

"HAHAHAHAHA! WAH PIANG IBU. ADIK TERKEKEK SIA DLM CLASS!"

"hahahahaha!"

"kk, you pay 200 then i 300 kay?"

"no, you nk sangat you pay all."

"ah laa ah laa. kk bye bye".


BLOODY HELL! FUNNY OR WHAT SIAAAA! SERIOUSLY THE MOST EPIC MOMENT OF THE DAY! HAHAHAHAHAH!

No comments: