Saturday, October 03, 2009

i cut my hair! i cut my hair! i cut my hair!
I ACTUALLY FREAKING CHOPPED MY HAIR. SHORT!
OH MY GOD. HOW DID MY BRAIN FUNCTION TODAY?
WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

for those of you who has never seen me with short hair, in fact, ive never cut my hair short, ever(!) here you go.

i was contemplating much at the salon. soon after, Baby came over. i was mourning about how kelepek my hair was.

me: dont look at me, i look outrageous.
him: you look fine, hon.
me: with my hair kelepek like this. eeee, tak glamour langsung.
him: you look perfectly fine, pretty as ever. (:

alaaahai. my heart is made out of candle wax. kalau boyfriend da cakap gitu, everything pon okay gooo je la npknye. mak cair, nyahhhh. senyum dier lagi. adooooi.

haha! i should stop it.

but, as soon as i got home, dad was furious looking at my new hairstyle. i should have known, my dad dislike his daughter to have such short cut.

i fucking look my chubbier la weyhhh.

No comments: