Tuesday, September 29, 2009

noon.

last night, after much tossing on bed, my mind decides to let me off at 430am. that's when i fall into the deepest sleep, but only to be awaken by my phone alarm vibration at 553am. figured out Baby's number with my eyes still half-closed. Baby didnt picked it up, so within seconds, there i was, back to my silent snoozing.

then it was noon. sun rays shine through my window, landed on my eyes. so i struggled to get myself up. my vision blurred while i tried to straighten up. rushed myself to the bathroom & had a long refreshing shower. neutrogena wave, is it a yes or a no?

i find myself in black shorts and mtv printed pink shirt, out the door. oh, with my mum's clothy coin purse. i sneaked it out with me(: & off i went, slapping my red slippers on the firm ground producing noises, almost reaching up to passerby's irritancy level. i bought my card, along with two daily read newspapers, in different language respectively. smiled to 'really-small-eyed-bubble-tea-uncle' & purchased oreo crush ice blend. & back home.

what i did at 1400hrs today.

No comments: