Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 1.

useless. wreckless. lost. upset. frustrated. missing.

well, yes. its not even a day since he left for Tekong, with him not bringing along any mobile devices. it definitely sucks. it feels like i havent heard from him for so long. no waiting for his calls tonight & 3 days to come)':

but lucky for the adorable text msgs he sent me this morning. it kinda cheers me up, at the very least(: awwh, very thoughtful of him. he knew exactly how i would feel when he's not around. specifically, not being able to hear his voice tonight.

please be back fast ooppee! missing you so much already, too much!

anw anw, i remembered having a funny conversation with him the other day.

me: B, my friend, dier girl, bawak motor aprillia ahhh. motor dier besarrrr.
him: ohh.. dier bwk RS 125 laa tu. *looking at a particular red bike.
me: takk! dier aprillia!
him: *still focusing on that bike. B, see, tayar motor tu kecik.
me: *pulled his hand. B! its aprillia laa not RS 125!
him: RS 125 is the model la, Aprillia is the brand.
me: oh.... *paiseh face.
him: *giggled, shook head.

I THOUGHT HE WAS REFERRING TO THE BIKE HE WAS LOOKING AT WHAAAAT. not my fault. tapi aku pon satu, mcm yer yer, macam tauuuuu je pasal motor motor ni sumer. then nak ajar orang. bahahaha.

okay dah! gonna send him many irritating msgs for him to read when he gets back. wahlaooo, i very irritating or what dohhhh! HAHAHAHAHAHA! 'dohh'?! i dont know whats come over me. sorry but i just need to loosen up a little. heh!

No comments: