Sunday, July 04, 2010

accomplished/-ing.

loving the accomplishment, right now.

i did ;
  • RJ for CE talk. (1 point)
  • SHL tshirt design. (2 points)
  • Poster Design (prolly 2 points)
  • learnt crocheting/knitting. (kinda got addicted to it already)
  • rearranged apps.
  • download new songs.
  • prepared Fried Chickens for my family. (they loved it!)
  • went for Religious Class this morning. (met humai<3,>
  • had lunch with my lovely Boyfriend.
im about to do ;
  • CONTINUE KNITTING. (my new found interest)
  • study for Microecons. (Sociology UT was doable, Alhamdulillah.)
  • read Sports Business pre-readings.
  • pack my school bag.
  • iron out clothes. (no new clothes = boringgg)
  • tidy up my room.
  • wash up, and ..
  • SLEEP!
im feeling so good. what could be better than this. Thank you GOD.

No comments: