Sunday, May 23, 2010

'we're young, we're strong'.

yes, probably.

this time, i have a definite purpose to be online. i need to get all the folders, inbox etc organized. im done with my personal email, following up would be school email. sadly, i dont check my school email regularly. ive gotta make a change on that though, cos i would be missing out on opportunities. school-related opportunities.

for now, songs played on a moderate volume will suffice. not all hyped me, thats why. too many things invading my mind. it's been pilling up. very very unnecessary things. not making enough progress here, dont you think :/ i need to get a grip, man.

sidetrack part 1) 'wait! one lesson learnt today. RP students, do not postpone your RJ, be it for daily problems or CE talks. as for me, i attended a talk for nothing, cos .. you know the reason why. ugh.'

so anyways, ive been dragging this post for about a few hours now. heh. im done with emails. next up, pre-readings for microecons(ugh), tumblr updates and arranging my folders in presario. i have over 400 updates @ Bloglovin. since i pretty much have nothing to do right now, let me finish it all at once. did i mention im watching 500 days of summer, too? and urm, texting Sufi all at the same time. major multitasking mode.

and then, right after this, ive gotta tidy up my room. but of course, my usual Sunday routine. im pretty settled with what ive planned to so far. thats a good sign. so its all good.

sidetrack part 2) i just told my mum to kill a baby lizard. oh how so cruel of me.

so anyways, i would propose to all to take a listen to Kick Ass movie soundtrack by Mika. totally marvellous. guess who got me hooked to these songs again? Sufi Hizrian! stop sending youtube links to me already! haha no, im kidding, really. he really has a good sense of understanding what type of songs 'suit' him well, and coincidentally, i like it all too. talk about coincidences huh.

its 9pm already, and Presario's motherboard(is that what they usually calls it?) is burning hot. oh & before i forget, guess what. Baby dropped my Presario in the bus on our way home today. thank God, Presario didnt 'suffer' any defects, if not ... haha! but ive forgiven you baby. so not to worry. alrighty ya'll. will try to update tomorrow.

No comments: