Saturday, April 24, 2010

i, personally, dont hope to Choke.

its ultimately dumb that Starhub has to spoil my night! (not to mention that my night is already.. too 'spoilt' for me to handle!) like seriously?! how could they overcharge my phone bills?! in the first place, why the hell are there, TWO $59 subscription charges printed on it?? TWO!!! that has already cost me $118! i cant blame myself for over using only $6, which overall adds up to $120 for my March & April phone bill! (take note : my $6 over usage, is no biggie. BUT NOT $59 FOR THE MONTH OF MAY WHICH I HAVENT USE UP FOR?!)

im telling you, im gonna march right up to Starhub's HQ very soon (not tonight of course) to claim my money! grraaaahhhh! im pissed to the coreeeee!

am i being too melodramatic right here? im sorry. no offense. but seriously, some day you'll just feel the need to release the demon in you. well as for me, Starhub needs to be mocked at.

just a gentle reminder. stop overcharging. you might lose more customers day after day. lucky for you, im not one of them. cos why? im tied to your 2 year plan(!) so treat me well.

im currently blowing/sucking mini pearls out of the smaller sized straw from a bubble tea drink (of course). yes, my uncle brought home the wrong straw. but guess what? i wasnt pissed. *flashed a smile. in fact, i find several ways to help me drink .. at ease? (sometimes, you just need comfort right?) but as usual, its all up to no use. because i gave up half way. i cant be bothered to waste my time searching so i struggled with the small straw. we cooporate really well, me & the straw(:

yes im trying to make myself happy here if you cant see.

-


-


-

i think im starting to lose my sense of hearing, for my left ear. no im not kidding. it does feel odd. i have to cup my ear a couple of times to reassure both sides are balance. i have no idea if it has leftover shower water in it. you might ask : how the hell did i get it in there? I DONT KNOW. but you must know, this sure doesnt feel too good.
-
-
-

im not going to vote for emotional tonight. cos afterall, i believe we could make it work(:

No comments: