Wednesday, February 17, 2010

be nice.



today was too productive, i slept my way through. from 5pm to 7pm. wvvonderful. now you see the maternal side of me. i woke up as early as 8am, despite turning in really late the night before(i swear i cant sleep). i cleaned the mess in my room (yes, terrible mess) as soon as im done gulping down half a cup of milo. you know, im that weak, i cant do anything heavy unless, ive had something for breakfast.

im uber satisfied. my room looks cleaner now, hang & dry the clothes(is that how you explain sidai kain? haha), vaccuum the whole house. wow, impressive indeed. hehe. there's nothing wrong with being proud of myself, right? i mean i dont get to do this often. so lets enlighten my mum's workload this holiday, might as well. (:

alright, Sufi is free to talk on the phone(SO FAST?! usually he calls it a day at 1030pm.) but its all fine. i was waiting for his call, nevertheless. :D that's how my night ends every day. with his voice. no less(:

No comments: