Monday, February 22, 2010

words, good ones, are all i need right now.

chocolate waffle with cornflakes would do me real good right now. howells, i guess i just got myself in a mild misery.

  • 1) the boy's got himself stucked for err field camp i guess. received an abrupt call from him earlier on, how he had to rush getting everything packed. such a pity. but Baby, you'll do fine. and im gonna miss you, i mean i already am, its gonna have pretty much addition to it, thats all.
  • 2) its work training tmr. and... im going to be alone. yes, all by myself. with Sufi out there(w/o his phone), i have no one else to utter my nonsense to. im pretty reserved all by myself, im not sure if anyone's gonna make an approach to me. im sure Mai & Nard will laugh at me for being so kental, (like the day i messed up my interview, HAHA). furthermore, im not prepared to disturb them in school. but Thank God, Suhaili suggested she meet up with me after training which is very lightening. really. (: but never mistook me, i love to be alone, at certain time or situations.

aside miseries, i feel very much complete since ive got everything ready for work. pretty much all set. im bringing together with me, seventeen magazine, a story book & word search, just in case i fall in a daze & lose that morning smile along the way. if you hadnt know me well yet, i need at least A something to distract me from getting bored, every single time. really. one thing i dislike most would be - waiting. i dislike waiting, it bores me to no end. i do not like to wait neither do i like to make people wait. this balances out, totally. so, point noted?

ive packed my bag, i did my tumblr updates, facebook status updates. oh yes, i missed out on twitter. sorry about that, (for those who followed). i'll keep it updated, asap.

No comments: