Monday, November 16, 2009

audreyhepburncomplex.tumblr.

i actually didnt went down on first break, which is like ... now-.- this is so cooool. (love game - lady gaga is playing in the background-.-). sidetrack: lady gaga's 'bad romance' is awesome shit. seriously. anyways, had 2 sausage sandwhiches packed by mum. thanks mum<3.

im actually saving my money. planning to save $60 this week. so i wont have to bug mum for money. i think im kinda independent like that. heee. ive saved $30 so far. 30 more to go. i know i can do this. but sad thing is, i have only $6 left to last for the next 3 days. now that is so uncool. i need to endure. i should stop pampering myself. DISCIPLINE!

prolly having grooming later at 6. hopefully i could be home by 9, latest. chop chop. im sleepy ttmxm. i swear. i could just sleep right here, right now, no doubt. but im being sweet to my faci, cos she's sweet to me. haha. oh God, cant you see how bored i am.

its cold in this room. has it been raining this morning? is that the reason why i wasnt awake when the alarm rang? (my faci just sighed.) i wish im at home, specifically on my bed, cuddled up in a ball, with Mr Smiley right in my chest, silky silhoutte right over me. oh my bliss.

okay, back to second meeting. wish me luck. (my friend has been asking real lame riddles to the class, even my faci is laughing. its lame but funny. haha!) at least there's something to keep me awake :P

No comments: