Thursday, October 08, 2009

5 things i hate about myself. well, double it.

  • i keep on repeating my mistakes.
  • i let things off, easily.
  • im undeniably TOO-soft hearted.
  • i get stressed up at a fast rate.
  • i cant speak my mind.
  • so, ill get a little too quiet.
  • then ill keep things to myself.
  • which stresses me up even more.
  • i cant get things off my mind, but im forgiving.
  • im afraid what comes next.

yeah, these are the things i definitely hate about myself. i'm still trying to change all 10 of it, but to no avail. BUT im still trying though. if i continue being this way, im losing. i will admit defeat & give in & i hate it. still, the most important factor is to never give up. ill keep on trying till i reach the final end. even so, i wont give up, i will keep on with what ive succeeded. i need to express my thoughts sometime. need.

Sufi has been really sweet. he's been there, especially through my downs. he'll talk me out if there's anything thats troubling myself, or us. he encourages me to speak my mind, every single time. just so i wont feel lonely, confused, lost or worst of all, understanding things the wrong way. when i fall, i know i could fall on him. i know i have a boyfriend whom i can really depend on. one whom i can really rely on. and im blessed. i know i am(:

No comments: