Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"i told smiley, to make you smile. i told him to stop you from frowning, even on the toughest days, or time. so do tell me, if he did his job well or not okay sugar?" - Baby.

this text got me smiling, & at the same time, tears started to form. he's away on field camp & will only be back on Saturday. even so, for the crisis i had at home, i wont be allowed out. for long. i wonder when i'd get to see him next, also, when will i be out with friends for raya visitings.

then he says, "tough times, they dont last, but we do. ill be down here waiting, going through it all with you".

& so, i smiled again. thinking and just thinking. how fortunate i am, but i brutally abuse it. how lucky i am, but i destroy it. and for all the mess ive got myself into, more consequences awaits, hesitant but strongly i'll go through it.

times like this. i tune in to Baby's all time favourite oldies, 'when the rain begins to fall' - jermaine jackson & pia zadora. he dedicates it to me once when i was feeling really down, & i was giggling right after. cos, not only the words which was main focused on, but his dance moves to this particular song which he almost did in the bus a longlong time ago, tickles me so much.

taken down from his previous/reallyreally old dusty blog.

yes, see those small words below its for me. hehehe.

"p.s ;
Hey babe, here's one for the smile!
*Make dimple face
No more frowning pls.
=)"

And when the rain begins to fall you'll ride my rainbow in the sky
And I will catch you if you fall you'll never have to ask me why.
And when the rain begins to fall I'll be the sunshine in your life.
You know that we can have it all and everything will be allright.

No comments: