Monday, August 17, 2009

was mugging yesterday, didnt wanna listen to songs with lyrics so i tuned in to 92.4 (orchestra channel) & it happens harry potter soundtrack was on play. yes i was very much elated. i can never be more lucky at random. its the whole song at that. the title of the song 'hedwig's theme'. gonna upload one soon. hee.

(actually, im hearing one now. yes, i searched for it in youtube. :D its on repeated by the way.)




these are my photoshoot portfolio. they are finally out. i've waited over a month, trust me. they are many others, but are in the hands of the make up artiste. so yeah, will only post it when i have it with me. in the meanwhile, just make do with this okay? & guess what? my classmates actually believed that im getting 'hitched' by the end of this year just by looking at these posted pictures on facebook. its damn funny trying to let them fall in my trap & when theyve finally seen this,


i was called a 'liar'. haha! i mean cmon, i am so quiet in class, its time for me to complete my last day of the term tricking you guys. haha. :p

as we all know, Baby's back in camp & im just happy enough we get to spend some time together, even though its all about rushing. (i wont be able to meet him for the whole of this week & i have to patiently wait for next week. ): )
  • skipped school.
  • met Baby at 830am, accompanied me to ICA to collect my new passport.
  • argued over breakfast venues, i pressed on sending him over to bedok since its nearer to his campsite whereas, he got frustrated & worried that i wont get home safely & wants us to have breakfast somewhere near my place.
  • but me being me, prefers things to go my way all the time, so he gave in & i just have to face his unsatisfied self. i managed to cool him down after awhile.
  • oh! no holding hands or whatsoever because he's in uniform-_-
  • we finally decided on popeyes over at changi airport, T3, nearer to his campsite.
  • took the train, trust me, we've never been on it for such a long time cos we preferred long bus rides<3.
  • we are the first few to have our early meals at popeyes because we were a lil to early?
  • but that one place definitely reminisces our joyous past very much. the days when we were still schooling in CE. when we settled down on the table we used to seat & look at the wide mirror, i remembered us wearing school uniforms, ITE polo tee for me & sm uni for him. damn, i miss his long hair!
  • we had our usual fillings. & off. cabbed home because of mum's calls.
no pictures taken because, the boy insisted not taking any pictures of him in uniform. -_- i thought he looked perfectly fine & hot in it. oh well.
Baby i miss you already ):

No comments: