Monday, June 15, 2009

when the rain begins to fall.

i might be having a tumblr soon. has been looking interesting since the very start i read one from a friend of mine. magically artistic, that one. but problem is, i aint good with words and pictures. i do really bad interpretation. now, thats hard.

its back-to-school days. nothing new except my new lappy. been good. behaving really well. no worries, ill take good care of this newbie. wont waste a cent more.

it funny how my handwritings varies within time. most times i stand on lazy-cursive writings while other times, alphabet-by-alphabet. i remembered during the sec-sch days, when mdm aishah told us that the attitude of a person also relies on their handwritings. as for mine, im known as a fickle-minded person, due to my changes in writing, its true isnt it? haha. im veryvery fickle-minded, really.

(i think i have fetish for milo spills. my milo just spilled on the class carpet floor! :/)

i cant deny that i need you with me, every moment of my life.


No comments: