Monday, February 21, 2011

The smallest things can take up the largest space.

I'm happy I completed these few things today ;
  1. I had sufficient hours of sleep before going off to school for final exam.
  2. Answered & filled up my 20 marks essay question with over 600 words.
  3. Feeling accomplished because I know I did my best. (Whatever the result is, I hope its good :/)
  4. Offered to help my uncle water the plants(At the house entrance. I felt like I just saved lives.)
  5. Sat in front of the TV, watched every shows aired on E Channel.
  6. Reblogged too many interesting and pretty stuffs from Tumblr, caught up with what I've missed on Bloglovin. (without having to worry about a thing.)
  7. Exchanging follow-up texts with Sufi. (frequent teasing = passports to make my day)
  8. Religiously applying my facial skin care regime for the past 2 days. (I'm not that consistent when it comes to these things.)
  9. Followed by my new favourite lotion, Vaseline healthy white lotion. (I think i've already smeared this on about 3 times today, only? Come on, its an addiction!)
  10. Updating my blog. (always been a pleasure)
Its true when they say tiny gestures can mean the most to someone who's willing to receive it. Well, I'm one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are considering running a blog, however, you don't especially like to create, consider commencing a blog about one of your artistic skills. You might try a digital photography weblog and reveal your hobby with other people. Or you might write poetry or tunes that you could article samples of. If people like what you will need to offer you, they are going to return to get more. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Unus43224ed[/url]