Monday, August 02, 2010

i still have a life.

i feel light-headed. my throat invites some sort of vomit-y feeling. all i need is a warm tight hug from the Boy. nothing measures up to the comfort he provides. but we do understand, national service commitments are beyond our control, and im kinda use to it, despite getting all cranky and whiny, i spare him the exaggerating details of my one-day-disease. im sure at the end of the week, we'll rekindle. dont get me wrong, we're not in some kind of argument(its been awhile since we last had one anyways), except being 'apart' kinda makes me feel .. distant. im here at home and he's there in camp. but fret not, he always took the liberty to remind me the importance of keeping the days as occupied as possible, with plusses to keep the calls and texts coming in. then i stopped to realise how grateful i am to have someone thinking of me too despite his busy schedule. i feel blessed, and i should just kept on going with my thoughts in his safe hands.

i miss reading novels. ive since returned my two borrowed books and have yet to look for new ones. one of the steps to keep myself occupied and also helped me to get rid of worthless thoughts.

next, ive been keeping up with the comedy series How I Met Your Mother. special gratitude to my classmate who was generous enough to share with me her collections. if in any case im outdated cos the show has been premiering for awhile, please do not underestimate. im just a tad slow from the rest aye(: but im sure getting alot of giggles from these episodes. very enlightening.

i havent been checking up with the FM's these days. since the dismissal of AM Jam by Ms Ven and Mr Yang, im kinda losing interest with the morning mayhem they used to came up with. trust me, i used to smile all to myself in the bus cos they can get that hilarious. now at the same time due to my diminishing curiousity, im losing the daily feeds and latest tunes. but if not for BlogLovin, i'd be lost completely. and the array of international blogs are keeping me inspired as well.

Your mind is working at its best when you’re being paranoid.
You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation
at high speed with total clarity.

-Banksy

i found this from Tumblr. tell me how far do you agree with this. if you ask me, i am agreeing to this with no extent at all. my mind works best when im paranoid, i can think of everything beyond anything. i would say 'fuck yeah' to this one, no doubt!

something just pisses me off. again, i shall take my leave. goodnight everyone.




No comments: