Wednesday, July 14, 2010

appreciate.

i am super full(ive come to a decision, to start being modest, and do not ever look down on KFC's Flaming Chilli hot devil drumlets, cos trust me they're extremely spicy, my lips burned. i am a strong nut, but i guess i have to give in sometimes.). i am having my period. my bottom is sore/achy, i have no idea why. i am seriously not in the mood for anything(now). i just wanna take a long nap. i want Baby's hug to relieve my pain. i want my girlfriends' laughter to perk me up.

but for now, ill just make do with whatever i have with me. simple things like..
  • Durian Pancake from Baby.
  • Goodie bags filled with lots of usable stuffs (pink bookmarks, pink pens, free samples..)
  • applying hair moisturiser (i am a faithful user for Sunsilk Pink)
  • trying to keep myself organized and prepared.
  • feeling satisfied after attending religious class(:
  • wearing my new geek specs.
  • tumblring.
  • looking forward to spending the weekend with Baby.
  • met up with my girls, eventho it lasted less than a few hours.
  • and finally, being thankful for everything i have now(:
look at the sky, what does it says?
POWER NAP!

No comments: