Saturday, May 29, 2010

sugar rushes.

lovers, we are.

someone has came up with the idea to take up car license first. and no, it's not me. Sufi is. if you have been following me on twitter, you would've known what i meant. apparently he has been driving illegally yesterday(hmm), and today he enthusiastically explained to me on our chat page on how he could 'drive so well'. from the look on his face(we were web-camming), i can easily tell he wasnt making it all up. im truly looking forward to him sitting on my right side, steering the wheel. but then again, i might just have to wait, cos there's a high possibility, he'll only take up lessons when he's done with NS. which is like a year more to go. i shall not complain too much. ill leave it to fate. (:

today, i lazied about at home. it kills not having a new novel with me. uhhuh, been complaining non-stop without making an attempt to buy/borrow one. im just being myself here.

truth to be told, i secretly wish im in Paris or New York right now. fat hope, i know. but seriously. it would have been wonderful, being all alone in a different country. im up for anything that might amaze me, i would drop by any candy stores(hehe), i would walk around in gorgeous jackets with knee-high boots. i would do anything while the day last. oh, how i wish.

i procrastinated way too much today.


No comments: