Monday, May 10, 2010

Ip Man.

im watching Ip Man in the sly, while doing my powerpoint slides. but im almost done anyway, so no rush. im watching Ip Man on youtube first, because i dont want to disappoint my dear boyfriend who has been so eager to watch Ip Man 2. i always declined his offer to watch it on cinema cos frankly, i am no longer a fan of movies. i just dislike the idea of sitting for about 2 hours just watching the big screen and do nothing in between. its getting a little too boring for me. i'd prefer 'exploring', or just being adventurous (not that there are many such places in Singapore, of course). i just dont like staying rigid in my seat. thats all.

but as for this case, ive decided to be nice. (Sufi always has to give in to me, just so ill achieve the best satisfaction(?) for the rest of the day. so im actually trying to do my part in our almost 2 year long relationship. actually, im not trying to be nice. i AM nice. haha. he would sooo disagree with that. and also, this idea is suppose to be a surprise for him. since he's back in camp, there is no way he could use the internet to check up on my blog. oh & even if he can, i am so certain he'd rather choose facebook than my blog(: ... -.- but anyways, lets just hope my plan this time will work. i would wanna purchase the tickets like maybe a day before? so i could just bring him to the cinema once the time arrives. im so bad at surprises(unlike him), so i need your support :/ thanks :D

No comments: