Thursday, February 04, 2010

hmm.


studying for UT3 is draining me dry. the thought of having to rely on my laptop solely for notes werent helping either. easy distraction is just one way lead to my doom hole.

(Anwar Ibrahim's sodomy trial is absolutely disgusting. i dislike him in the first place, and will stood by my stand all ahead. he has that attitude my whole family werent in favour of. the victim, Saiful has even swore upon the Quran, what is there to go against with. swearing upon Allah's holy book is not some child's play. this is serious matter when you're extremely certain you're innocent. lets wait till tomorrow for the trial statementin court(which jsyk, has been postponed 20 times). someone has been reading the news(:

why does 17 year old girls in Singapore looks like 23? yes im jealous. im high in jealousy. maybe because of my height, unkept hair and the extra fats on my cheeks which somehow makes me look younger. they looked more mature(which im so not sure if it does apply in em' brains too). i dont know. and whats the rush, one day ill reach that maturity age too, enjoy my teenagehood to the fullest cos time wont chase after me.

now now, what should i wear for school tomorrow. i need something new, something that is able to successfully triggers me to get my lazy ass to school. seriously. since there's always nothing to look forward to in RP, i need new clothes for me to wear. it will help. trust me. then comes the money part. do not talk about it. better yet, stop thinking Fini.

then ill be disfunctional. because i cant think. this is the ironic of having to challenge your own mind. you'll come to a point where you need to comfort yourself. things will get lopsided, and you want to balance it out. is this in the nature of every human being or is it just me?
-
-
-
-
p/s ; cant wait for 14th Feb. finally new pictures, will fill up this page. and its gonna be an awesome. our plans will work. right Love?

No comments: