Monday, January 25, 2010

i wanna be in San Francisco.


despite having overloaded+more than enough sleep last night, i fell asleep again in class this morning. hehehe. i seriously need to do something about it. while others have trouble with sleeps, i have otherwise, which is so not good.
let's try this - tonight, as soon as i reach home, i'll stay awake throughout, i will not have my power nap(come to think of it, its not so 'power' as what they call it to be, cos im referring to 2 to 3 hours of sleep here), i will rest & watch Jon & Kate Plus 8(my all time favourite reality show :D) and stay up/study till Sufi calls for our usual night convo, and the remnants hours to the next morning would be reserved for my much-needed sleep(: sounds like a good idea. ill update about this tmr? no promises aye.

anways, just to clear the air. no one hit me, they hurt me. not by physical force. the medical reason for the 'bursts' was due to my excessive cryings. its heartbreaking, but then again, i can only point myself for faults. and this person can neither be my boyfriend nor anyone closest to me. they dont lay a hand on me. not ever. their overwhelming affection of love controls their actions towards me. so nuff' said. its my mistake to publish something confidential in this official website by the way, cant blame them. whats done is done.


*heave deep sigh


anyways, Nard's birthday was a B L A S T. :D no pictures, cos i need to 'steal' them from her poly mates. hehe. sorry guys, nevertheless, thanks for inviting and yes, we made it a success. and Mai, apologies for leaving you alone, i bet i can find no other (besides Nard) who can go through all the troubles with me just for one's bliss.

No comments: