Sunday, November 15, 2009

"then forever it will, sugarette"



thank you humai for the pretty sourvenirs! :D i am still wearing the watch right now, and already planning to wear the shirt tmr. see how much i love your presents, sweety. also to nard, who ive been missing so much, you know i love you too pretty. :D

on another note, Baby & i had a real heaty argument today. real - heaty. but little did i know, that boy came up with a surprise to perk me up. he felt real bad, he claimed. well, me too baby. really):

i was in my room, when i receive a call from him to get my seventeen magazine at my doorstep. i did as i was told, & look what ive found.

along with this, came this real big "mr smiley" pillow...


and a tatty bear card. (with cute adorable writings, & word of apologies)

no doubt, i was smiling so widely, my dry lips almost cracked(!) :p , he was shyly(?) peeking out from across the street.

i had my mistakes too. God i felt so bad): im really sorry B. anyway, everything's going fine now, alhamdulillah.

i love you sweet thing(:

No comments: