Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i have lots of things in my mind. i need to spill most or ALL of it, else Mr.migraine will keep haunting me, again. he is so evil, he wont let me off! i skipped school yesterday, & fuggin regret it right now. i knowww. I hate being fickle-minded, Ian definitely hates it too. who's Ian? he's my boyfriend. i got it from his err second name? hizrIAN. ian, nice? shut up, i love it, he loves it. so who cares? anyways, i should have just draggged my heavy ass to school eventhough being sick(flu & fever) didnt stop me from prancing ridiculously in front of my parents. im left with 4 days to 'skip'/absent from school. FOUR! in 8 upcoming weeks! EIGHT! I just fucking waste it la please. im complaining becauseeee... i have an ideal idea that i desperately need to get it done with. Fini is so sexcited! she really is!

i need hype songs in my phone. major urgent need. everyday, ill tune in to 3 repetitive songs.

  • when the rain begins to fall - Jermaine jackson & pia zadora.
  • you are not alone - Michael Jackson. (shut up! i knowwww)
  • be on you - Florida ft Neyo.

i love the name Pia Zadora anyway, zadora zadora(: and i just got to know, Jermaine Jackson is Michael Jackson's older brother. no wonder Ian says, 'one family'. alright, fug me.



~ ~





anyways, much awaited update. HUMAI'S EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY SURPRISE. i know its such a lateeeee update, but im still updating, aint i? so?



anyways, planning for the tiniest surprise is not as easy as you think. seriously. actually, i should have got used to it, right? ive been planning dumb mini surprises, which failed on me, all single time. how pathetic. so yes, back to story: yes, so nard & myself has been planning to surprise Mai at her doorstep doorstep, early in the freaking AM! that, was suggested by yours truly(: heh. coincidentally, she has extra religious classes on that day itself. first barrier. we werent sure what time she'll be off for school. we tried many possible ways to get relevant infos without the-just-turned-18 having a glimpse idea about the surprise, like of course. but we finally earn it, with the help of our dearest Nard. i wonder how indirectly she went about asking the bonus question. you see, we were very particular about making it NOT OBVIOUS AT ALL.



we went on with it, on the day. trying our luck, you may say. so we met at TEN FREAKING AM. no wait, we didnt actually meet at TEN SHARP, didnt we nardddd? o.O because, apparently this girl only got ready when im already out buying cakes & balloons. haha! nard nard. *shakes head. but she's sweet enough, to get ready pretty fast & meet me just on time. I SHOULDNT HAVE COMPLAINED LAAA KAY. anyways, we stood under mai's block, getting ready. blowed balloons. alright, okay, this is the funny part. i need to write this in caps lock, its essential need. TWO OUT OF SIX BALLOONS BURST RIGHT IN MY BABYGIRL'S FACE. fuggin funny, i tell youuuu. HAHAHAHAHA. nard's face was as pale as a ghost, and i cackled at the sight of her. so we were left with four. she successfully blowed a balloon, & me, two. because the last one, also burst. by me. HAHAHAHA. stupid balloons. but i love balloons. okay balloon balloons.

the first balloon that BOOMZXZX on her.

the stupid yellow balloon that burst on me-.-


my messy packed hamper & nard's esprit present :D
the cakes(:
right after, we light up the candles, we went up the stairs, & knock on the door. guess what? no one open it, NO ONE! nard & myself, was struggling with our heavy presents, 3 pathetic heart shaped balloons, and a box of cake, in each hand. ANDDD, we were suweaaaating. we pressed on her doorbell for umpteenth times. and finally, after approx 8 mins, mai came to the door, GENUINELY SURPRISED. thank God. she admitted looking into the peep hole, before opening though.

the birthday girl, in her well-known butterfly suit. HAHA!

the two sweating wet master minds.

we left Mai to get ready for her religious class. meself & Nard, split ways, because we have dates. Alhamdulillah, aminnnnnnn. *coughsnardcoughs. HAHA.



and so, i met my Ian, near my house, and off we went to... PUNGGOL END. ive been going crazy whenever we dont have the time to travel all the way there. but, little did i know, as soon as we reached, i realised ive been there before, many years ago, with... my school mates. i think. we had our CIP services. but the place has changed, they closed half of it for construction purposes. we went all the way to the end. nah not exactly because, i is very ittaaaating. i told him not to go further because, 'no, later ade ular'. -.- sorry, but i dont like snakes. it creeps teh hell out of me.



so we stopped upon a tree with light branches. before we settled down, Ian kicked the tree.


me: why you kick?
him: ade chameleon tadi.
me: huh?! lets go somewhere else, dont wanna sit here.


but he insisted sitting right there & then. And so i hadta adhere, reluctantly. CHAMELEON KNOWWW. ITS A REPTILE, SAME AS SNAKE. eeee *geli.


and through out that supposedly quiet and peaceful and romantic under the tree... time. i insanely spoiled it with my.. "you think here got crocodile?", "you sure not tkde ular?", "no i dont want to sit there! nanti ade ulat!". i can mumble to myself oneee, i dont care oneee. sibei ittaaaating kay. i dont know how he could possibly answer calmly to my dumb questions. i even freaked out at the sight of a flying bug which was right on top of my head, i quickly stood up and as a result, my Baby's leg got stomped on by me. hehehe.


me: nanti da kahwin, we go honeymoon, i dont wanna go trekking ahh....
him: ...okay okay, we take the VIP package one kay? *smile.




and we end the day having lunch at KFC and he sent me home. none to be said. the day was lovely(: oh, & he's hair has grown! BIG YAAAAAAAYYYYY! :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST,
HUMAIDATUL FIKRIYAH BTE MOHD SANI.
I LOVE YOU ALOT GIRLFRIEND!
XOXO.

No comments: