Tuesday, August 25, 2009

just a really really brief update;
  • 4am, wake up call for Baby.
  • adorable texts msgs from him. awwwwh(:
  • Baby calls me his ballerina. weee~! i find it C-U-T-E. period.
  • my new 'common word', 'weeeeee~!" -.-
  • its already the end of the semester! :D
  • comm UT was awesome(:
  • i screwed maths UT tho.
  • willingly took 169 home.
  • got home, left alone, everyone's out):
  • Baby called, we talked alot.
  • proud of him cos he still fast despite the torturous moments in camp.

me: nak sleep.

him: okay, jangan tidur lame2 okay, nanti puase tak halal.

me: bahahahahaha!

him: eh salah, puase tak sah. hahaha. ohhhh, ketawekan orang pandai ehh.

me: hahahahaha. puase tk halal ehhh.

  • slept. within minutes, the girls called. grrr-.- haha!
  • settled the birthday plan w my sleepy 'okay-okay'. haha!
  • slept. Baby texted. i replied. Baby called to check why im not asleep.
  • sleepy + grumpy Fini.
  • slept for an hour, mum called.
  • TOO GRUMPY TO SLEEP ALREADY!
  • so here i am posting this.

where's mum & dad? ): im gonna have a full meal tonight. takoyaki, AND FOUR CHICKEN WINGS, FOUR! :D

No comments: