Friday, June 26, 2009

we turn 10 today(:

oh yes, the title says it all. i think, its just one of the rarest days i forgot to wish him last night. i was fast asleep after getting home late for make-up-model. anyways i got him something reallyreally simple to make up for it. actually i got it wayyy before. soooo.. lets just wait for his reaction IF we're going out for a feast later. i hope my efforts count tho. (:
well, as for self-update. i think im worrying my parents as ive been eating lesser day by day. i will only have to settle with a meal per day, & i can live as per normal throughout that whole day. no, im not on diet like i've always planned to. i have no idea myself why i've been this way ever since... see last few weeks. i suppose it has been worrying the Boy too :/

its frustrating that i cant seem to stop counting the days Baby will hit the uniform. things will change. there'll be no more; someone to send and fetch me to and from school, no one i could turn to when ive nightmares, no skillful surprises at the foot of my block, no one to surprise him with candies and chocolates(HAHA!) and the list goes on... oh man, how much im gonna miss em'. shaving off his hair may be somewhat refreshing tho. hais. i wish i'll only have to struggle with us being uncontactable and 'temporarily apart' for only a few days, and this is gonna take up two years?! oh well... i can do this, i can do this, i can do this! our 7 yrs is awaiting, im gonna strive it, im sure.

oh my, its already 1.26pm. right, im gonna set myself 1hour to clean my very-messy room. and when im done, im gonna wake the Boy up with a thousand phone calls(!) but first, i need to storm in the loo! READ: I'VE BEEN SQUATTING THROUGHOUT UPDATING THIS POST! baik fini baikkkkkk.

No comments: